Due to Hurricane Florence, “Dancing for a Cause”, which was originally scheduled for Friday, September 14, will be rescheduled for Friday, November 9th.
The location and time will remain the same
Please Save the Date:
September 14, 2o18
November 9, 2o18
“Dancing for a Cause”
Celebrating Our Hispanic Culture
in Wake County
Reception • Dinner • Dancing • Raffle
Join us to celebrate our Hispanic Culture and the great work of the center in Wake County. Online ticketing is now closed, but tickets can still be purchased at the door.
Centro para Familias Hispanas has served the community for the past 20 years. Click on the image below to hear what a few clients had to say about their experience at the Center.
Platinum Sponsor | $ 1,OOO
- One VIP table of eight at the event
- Recognition on social media as a Platinum Sponsor
- Identified as a Platinum Sponsor in event related materials
- Logo on Centro para Familias Hispanas website
Gold Sponsor | $ 65O
- Four Tickets to the event
- Recognition on social media as a Gold Sponsor
- Identified as a Gold Sponsor in event related materials and on the website
Silver Sponsor | $ 25O
- Two tickets to the event
- Recognition on social media as a Silver Sponsor
- Identified as a Silver Sponsor in event related materials and on the website
For any other questions regarding supporting the event, please contact Maty Ferrer at email@example.com or 919.873.0094 x222.
Por favor Reserve la Fecha:
14 de Septiembre, 2O18
9 de Noviembre, 2O18
“Bailando por una Causa”
Celebrando Nuestra Cultura Hispana en el Condado de Wake
Lugar: Fallon Center de Nuestra Señora de Lourdes
Recepción • Cena • Baile • Rifa
Acompáñenos a celebrar nuestra comunidad hispana y el trabajo de Centro para Familias Hispanas en el condado de Wake.